View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

BP

Ranger: Leo

_

“Erutis,” Seq said, “I want you to do everything you can to get away from this Leech Seed. Use your own Grass Knot.” His Togekiss made a face and looked a little skeptical about doing what it was told. “I… I know it sounds weird, Erutis,” Seq said, trying to reassure his Pokemon. “But I promise it’s a good tactic! You’re already so close to the ground and it’s the Gardens! There’s plenty of tall grass around. You can use it to your advantage you know, manipulating your own Grass Knot to pull apart the vines that hold you down. You do control the grass, don’t you? Use it to your advantage!”

It was a good idea in theroy, but I wasn't sure if it would work. I mean, it was pretty grassy here so perhaps it would work. All it had to do was release her from Leech Seed's grasp. I had to admit, it was a pretty good way to get loose, and it was quite resourceful.

"When you free yourself dear, fly as high as you can to get out of the zone that Roserade can reach," Seq said. "Then, once able, since you'll be close to the heavens, make a Wish. Not only could you use some of the spare HP, but if I need to switch you on the next turn, then it could help prevent any damage to one of the girls here. Sound good?" His Togekiss nodded in agreement.

Togekiss then began glowing a lime green color as the grass around her slowly cut the binds around her wings. Then she began rising into the sky. Before she got high though, Rosereade shot a beam of green energy at the flying graceful Pokemon. Togekiss was now plummeting to the ground. She managed to catch her balance before she hit the ground. She then flew up high and began restoring her energy.

_

Battle Stats

Wild Pokemon: Roseade
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes: Parafusion
Health : 65%
Moves: Used Solarbeam
Character Count: 18017/25000

Your Pokemon: Togekiss
Nature : Gentle
Ability : Serene Grace
Stats Changes: Grounded
Health : 100%
Moves: Grass Knot, Wish

_

Encounters Left: 8

Encounters- ??? ??? Zigzagoon
??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? ??? Budew and ??? ??? Delcatty
??? Male Munchlax (25%, Captured)
??? Female Roseade

Trainer Stats

Name: Sequentio
Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Balls, 2 Full Heals & 3 Max Potions

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Brick Break, Dream Eater, Grass Knot & Shadow Ball.
HP; 100%
Status;

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Ability; Water Absorb (Regains 25% health when hit with a Water attack).
TM/HM/Other; Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Protect, Substitute, Surf & Toxic