View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Crackerjack Offline

Lightbulb Favor with choice of reward; Must have Pokemon Platinum

I've only got Pearl and just got HeartGold. I need somebody with Platinum version to teach my new Leafeon from HeartGold the move Seed Bomb with one of the tutors in Platinum. Please, use a tutor and don't hack this move on to my Pokemon.

Here is the deal:
I trade you Kokiri (Leafeon), for any random/useless Pokemon of yours. If it would make it easier for you, you can ask me to make him hold a Green Shard that you're free to use for the tutoring, since I think that's how it goes in Platinum.
You teach it Seed Bomb. When the trade is arranged, I will tell you which move I want it to forget. Please, do not use it in any battles, since I'm not done EV training him. After this is done and we arrange the return trade, in that PM, you may choose your prize. You can also just reply and say what you want. I'm not very picky about how this is done.
Trade my Leafeon back to me. I will be waiting with your prize Pokemon for doing me the favor.

The following Pokemon are all minem obtained through completely legitimate means.

Legends
Modest Latios Level 42 (I will use EV reducing berries on it myself if you would like)
Jirachi (Best offer: Bold. I also have one quirky nature if you like neutral natures)
Mew (don't remember its nature)
Suicune level 87 (don't recall its nature either)
Groudon
Kyogre
Latias
Regigigas
Manaphy or Phione
Lugia
3 birds, regis, dogs, pixies

Other
Modest Milotic in its 50's (3), all are EV trained
Any Eeveelution
Level 86 Mismagius
Porygon-Z
Mystery Egg choose #1-3 Even I don't know what it is, but it's probably something I tried to breed before.
Riolu

Starters
Torchic
Cyndaquil
Chimchar
Piplup
Mudkip
Totodile
(there would be a lot more if I found my FireRed, sorry )

Shines (Note that I have more that I'm not trading haha. Feel free to inquire about natures. A star indicates I might change my mind)
Bidoof
Kricketune
*Cubone
Medicham
*Buizel
Smoochum
Doduo
Skitty
*Corsola

So PM me if you can do this or just reply. Yes, you can transfer these into B/W, but the trade has to be done through HeartGold and Platinum. After hard resetting (this is a used copy of HG and I've only had it for 4 days and it's frozen 4 times in-game, and will freeze upon soft resetting, so yeah haha) for only a little bit, I got a Jolly Eevee that's A little quick tempered. This is my first time using a Leafeon for my main team. I started EV training it in Attack, but EV spreads and movesets are appreciated if you feel like helping. It's not necessary to provide me with one to get your reward. I just didn't want to wait until the 70's to learn Leaf Blade for a physical grass attack.

If you want me to rescue you in PMD1, just ask. There is nothing a Lv. 100 Flareon and Meganium cannot do.