View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:02 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

“That would be awesome. I’m tired of wearing a one pieced bathing suit for these passed for days.” Caroline responded with a smile, although after she’d spoken she quickly covered her mouth, looking at the Vampire with widened eyes as it disappeared. Kiseki was just about to ask what she meant when the blonde sighed, taking her hand away from her mouth to lift up part of her shirt and revealed a large bruise that spread across her entire ribcage on the left side. The dark haired teen looked at it in shock as Caroline explained to him how she had gotten it, his fists clenching at his sides.

“This is another reason why no one would want to be with me; I have a psychotic ex-boyfriend whose out for blood…” Kiseki looked back up to Caroline, the expression of slight anger that had come onto his face shifting back to one of concern. “Once you heal everything then I’ll leave. I don’t want you getting caught up in the middle of this, and I also don't want to be a bother to you.”

“No,” Kiseki answered more quickly than he expected, pausing to catch himself before continuing. “It’s not a bother at all; I wouldn’t have brought you back here if it was… Besides, he knows you’re Mai, right? That mean he knows you didn’t really die so he’ll still be out there…I can’t let you go back out by yourself.”

As he spoke, the dark haired teen gently touched the bruise to heal it, although when he made contact with Caroline, what happened made him freeze. As soon as his fingers touched her skin, an image of Caroline and Joey flashed into his mind, bringing his eyes to turn a pale green as his power activated itself. He couldn’t tell what the blonde was saying at all as she spoke with the older male, but he looked upset by it, proceeding to grab her and throw her to the ground and begin to repeatedly kick her in the side. He knew instantly that this was a vision of what Caroline had told him just a few moments ago. After a few moments, it shifted to a moment where Joey grabbed the blonde by her wrists like he’d done in the restaurant, forcing her against the wall as he yelled at her. However, it didn’t stay on that scene for long, quickly shifting to another, and another; eventually they were going so quickly the dark haired teen couldn’t even tell what was going on. He knew the power was overreacting because of his heightened emotions toward what he was seeing, which meant that until he wasn’t upset, he wouldn’t be able to see them properly. However, if he saw them he’d just get upset anyway, so there was no point in trying to see any further.

Kiseki finally blinked, his eyes returning back to their normal color as he pulled himself out of the chain of visions to find that his nose had begun to bleed a little. He ignored it for a few moments as he gently took Caroline’s wrists to heal them as well, his gaze on the ground for the moments of silence that followed.

“I saw what he did to you…or some of it.” He told her softly as he finished healing the bruises and finally wiped the blood away from his nose before looking up at the blonde. “I’m so sorry you had to go through that, Caroline…”

Ichiru stared out at the water, having decided to just stay on the island for awhile to clear his head. He knew Kiseki would probably start getting worried eventually, but even if he did, they could communicate telepathically so it was fine. He didn’t know Kotomi had gone to hunt for the demon she had seen before, so he thought she was still with Kiseki, which was really the only reason he wasn’t worrying. However, thinking back to his siblings brought Ichiru’s mind to wander back to Abigail. Ashley had confessed that the five year old was a demon, and then right after that, he’d had a flashback of the brunette and himself together. Was she screwing with his head or what? But then again, Mermaid’s couldn’t do stuff like that, could they? So what the heck was going on? He had absolutely no memories of when he was fourteen, and that’s when it had seemed to occur, which frustrated him even more because he didn’t know if they were true or not.

“You’re here? Out of all places you’re actually here?” Ichiru jumped when Ashley’s voice suddenly filled the silence, looking up quickly as she sat down a few feet away from him. He had been so engrossed in his thoughts that her voice had honestly really shocked him, rendering him unable to make a comment for once. “Please, I need you to tell me everything about yourself. I’ve been having these… flashbacks of us being together when we were like thirteen or fourteen. The very first one happened at the beach…” Ashley looked down, most likely missing the expression of shock Ichiru gave her in response as the flashback he‘d had came back to mind. “And, well… I just had another one at the moon pool, when I touched the wall…” Ichiru noticed her blush suddenly, bringing him to look at her in confusion as she looked back up at him. “I don’t know what’s happening… please tell me you know what's going on.”

“No, I don’t…” The dark haired teen shook his head slowly. “I’m just as confused by everything as you are. I actually had a flashback at the beach too, right after you kissed me. But…the weird thing is, I can’t remember anything from when I was fourteen; my memory is completely blank… All I can remember from then is being trained by my parents to be a hunter with my brother and sister.” He looked up at Ashley as he continued. “That’s basically all my life has been; training to be a hunter after our home in Virginia was attacked by demons. I was born with my fangs and powers, but Kiseki was turned into a Vampire three years ago, and our parents wanted to kill him because they thought that he would become evil and bloodthirsty like the others, so we had to leave and go out on our own. From then on it was basically what you see now, what my entire life has consisted of; hunting.” Ichiru averted his gaze, deciding to leave out his being a demon, since he still didn’t think Ashley would react very well to that. However, he was telling the truth about his fangs and powers; he really had been born with them, but he would have rather her thought him to be a Vampire than a demon. “There’s really not much to know about me.”

OoC: Sorry, I couldn’t think of anything for the explanation…

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-10-2011 at 05:15 PM.