View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

“I… I’m sure you’ll find someone.” Caroline looked over to Kiseki, seeing that his pale skin was slightly flushed as he stood up from the bed and walked over to her. “If you want, I can heal your wounds now.” Caroline smiled and stood up, looking into Kiseki’s emerald green eyes.

“That would be awesome. I’m tired of wearing a one pieced bathing suit for these passed for days.” Caroline said, covering her mouth as the smile disappeared while looking at Kiseki with her eyes widened. After a few moments she sighed, taking her hand away from her mouth as she lifted up a part of her shirt, revealing a large bruise that spread throughout her entire ribcage on the left side. “This is what he did to me the night I broke up with him. He threw me to the floor and started kicking me as hard as he could…” Caroline said softly as she looked down at the large bruise. “This is another reason why no one would want to be with me; I have a psychotic ex-boyfriend whose out for blood…” Caroline said as she slowly looked up to Kiseki. “Once you heal everything then I’ll leave. I don’t want you getting caught up in the middle of this, and I also don't want to be a bother to you.”

Back at the moon pool Ashley pulled herself out from the water and laid on the sand, rolling onto her back after a few moments as she quickly dried herself, standing up once her legs returned and walking over to the cave’s wall; she was back in just her bikini top, short denim shorts and bare feet since she left her sandals at the other beach where the baby dolphin was found. It felt like something compelled her to look at this certain section of the wall, seeing that I.K + A.G Forever with a heart surrounding the letters was engraved, bringing the brunette to touch it with her fingertips. As soon as she did, another memory came to the brunette.

“Do you think you’ll get into trouble by your dad for stealing his pocket knife?” A younger Ashley asked as she watched a younger Ichiru carve something into the cave’s wall.

“I probably will but oh well.” Ichiru responded as he continued to carve, bringing Ashley to smile. Once he was finished Ichiru put the knife back into his pocket and looked at Ashley, giving her a warm smile. “Our initials are finished.”

“Do you really think we’ll be together forever? We’re so young…” Ashley said as she looked down at the ground, sadness easily showing on her face. Ichiru gently backed up Ashley into the wall and looked at her, lacing his fingers with her own.

“I love you Ashley, so so much. I know that we’re young, but this is real. I’ve never met anyone like you before, and there’s no one else who I could imagine being with besides you.” Ichiru responded as he placed a hand up to the brunette’s cheek.

“Do you really mean that?” Ashley asked, bringing Ichiru to close the space in between the two as he softly kissed her, action speaking louder than words as the kiss slowly deepened. After a few moments the kiss broke, bringing the two to look at each other.

“I’d rather die than lose you.” Ichiru said.

“I’ve been thinking… for the last couple weeks now…” Ashley said as her cheeks lightened in a bright blush, taking off her shirt to reveal a pink training bra. Ichiru looked at the brunette in shock, not expecting this at all.

“Are… are you sure? Like you said, we’re pretty young… not that I don’t want to, because believe me, I do… I just want to be sure that we’re both ready.” Ichiru said, to which Ashley nodded.

“We love each other so much Ichiru… age shouldn’t effect of how we express it.” Ashley said with a smile, bringing Ichiru to smile as well before taking off his own shirt, pressing his body against Ashley’s as they deeply kissed. A blanket was already lying down on the sand next to the moon pool as the two walked away from the wall and laid on top of it, Ichiru being on top of Ashley as he kissed her neck. After a few long moments the two found themselves completely undressed, Ichiru looking down at the brunette as he gently connected his body with hers…

Ashley quickly backed away from the wall as she looked at it in shock, then down at the spot as she remembered where the blanket was.

“What the hell is going on?” Ashley asked herself, running out from the moon pool and into the thick, humid forest. Confusion was raising up within the Mermaid as she quickly walked down a path that led to the beach, thinking of what she just witnessed in her head; she was so distracted that she had no idea her feet were getting cut up by the sharp branches and rocks. Where were these memories coming from? She knew she wasn’t compelled, so what was going on? When the brunette reached the beach she saw Ichiru sitting down by the water, bringing her to freeze as she looked at him.

“You’re here? Out of all places you’re actually here?” Ashley asked in shock, slowly walking towards him as she sat down a few away from Ichiru. “Please, I need you to tell me everything about yourself. I’ve been having these… flashbacks of us being together when we were like thirteen or fourteen. The very first one happened at the beach…” Ashley said as she looked down, remembering that she acted on the memory and actually kissed Ichiru. “And, well… I just had another one at the moon pool, when I touched the wall…” Ashley suddenly blushed, looking back over to Ichiru. “I don’t know what’s happening… please tell me you know what's going on.” Ashley said softly.