View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor
Default Halloween Pokemon Tournament! B/W

Hello, everyone here at PE2K! It is getting to that time of year again where many of us may be training our Dark, Physic, and Ghost type Pokemon in game! Why is that you ask? Well, Halloween is right around the corner of course! So in theme of the mischief and frights, I have prepared this tournament. Please be sure to read everything carefully and make your submissions accordingly. Thank you!

Firstly, I will explain the rules about the Pokemon allowed, currently there will be a selection to choose from, and once you pick the Pokemon you will be using, it will be eliminated from choice. Also, ALL Pokemon in this tournament must be Level 50. As said you must have a Pokemon that is level 50 before October 20th 2011, you may choose a Pokemon if you know you will have it qualify for the tournament by the day of the event. For ex: "I would like to use ghostly, but right now it's level 38, but I will have it at lvl 50 by the tournament deadline" If you submit a Pokemon for the tournament that it does not qualify for yet, your Pokemon you submitted will still have to battle even if it's a clear lose for you, so be sure you know your Pokemon will qualify.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Here below will be the template I ask you to reply to this topic with, with your submission.
Sign-Up Section!
Quote:
In-Game Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Choice:
Time Zone:
__________________________________________________ ________________________
Pokemon Selection

• Gastly
  • Haunter
  • Gengar
  • Misdreavus