View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

“Some coffee would be nice, thank you.” Ichiru had responded, bringing Caroline to nod in response with a smile.

“I’ll be right back.” Caroline said before walking away, completely missing the blush Kiseki had in his cheeks from her. Caroline stepped behind the bar counter and poured two mugs filled with freshly made coffee, though her gaze fell to the twins as she watched them. When Ichiru took a sip of the water first and didn’t respond to the Vervain at all Caroline was very confused, knowing that she put Vervain into the water. A few moments later when Kiseki took a sip however he began to react to the Vervain, bringing Caroline to take a deep breath.

“So he’s a Vampire, but what about the other one?” Caroline thought to herself as she looked at Ichiru.

“Are you okay?” Ichiru asked his brother in concern.

“Yeah… It just… went down the wrong way…” Kiseki forced out through his coughing. Caroline thought about putting Vervain in the coffee this time, but she didn’t want to risk enraging the twins and have them possibly attack the customers and staff. Instead, the curly haired blonde left the coffee alone and grabbed the two hot mugs, putting them on a tray along with a small basket full of cold creamers and walked back over to the twin’s table with everything.

“Here’s your coffee,” Caroline began as she placed the two mugs in front of the twins. “And here are some creamers. There’s also Sweet'N Low, Splenda and Sugar packets right there.” Caroline said as she pointed to the end of the table where another small basket was seen. As she pointed however, fading bruises that were shaped like a hand’s were easily seen on her wrists, though Ashley completely missed them due to the fact Caroline was good at hiding them. “I’ll be back in a few minutes to take your order.”

“Hey Caroline.” A new voice greeted her a few feet from behind the blonde as Caroline looked down.

“Dammit…” Caroline muttered as she turned around, seeing a male figure who was a couple years older than her. This male had a built body with short blonde hair.

“I’m working, Joey.” Caroline snapped as she walked back behind the bar counter.

“Oh come on. I just wanna talk.” Joey responded as he leaned over the bar counter.

“Don’t you think you’ve done enough? Just get out.” Caroline said as Joey smirked. “I broke up with you right after Ashley left for her trip to California so stay away from me.” Caroline whispered fiercely.

“I said I was sorry.” Joey shrugged as Caroline looked at him in anger.

“You’re sorry? After I slept with you because we were boyfriend and girlfriend you decided to hook up with Aria the very next day. You cheated on me like the filthy pig you are so I will never forgive you.” Caroline whispered back, seeing that a male and female walked into the restaurant and sat down in a booth that wasn’t too far away from the twins. “Now if you excuse me, I have costumers to serve.” Caroline hissed as she walked away from the bar counter, but Joey quickly walked up to Caroline and grabbed one of her wrists tightly, revealing where the bruises on her wrists were coming from; Joey was causing them. Since Joey was also Mai as well he was actually stronger than Caroline, which was why he could push her around the way he wanted to.

“You are not breaking up with me.” Joey growled as his grip tightened even more.

“You keep on causing bruises on my wrists.” Caroline said in pain as she tried to pull away, but it was no use.

“Good. Maybe hurting you is the only way to make you do what I want.” Joey smirked.

“Let her go now!” A man who worked as a cook said with a baseball bat in his hand, looking right at Joey. Joey looked from Caroline to the cook, then back at Caroline again.

“This isn’t over, Caroline. Don’t forget, I’m always watching.” With that, Joey let go of Caroline’s wrist and walked out of the restaurant, bringing Caroline to look down at the skin, a nasty bruise already forming.

“Are you okay Caroline?” The cook asked as the blonde looked down, tears building up in her eyes. She then quickly walked passed him and into the kitchen, disappearing into the locker room as she began to cry.

Back at the beach Jeremy, Abigail and Ashley all swam in the water together, the three swimming a little bit deeper in the ocean as Abby looked over to Ashley.

“Can we dive underwater together?” Abigail asked, bringing Ashley to smile and nod. Abby swam around to Ashley’s back and wrapped her arms around her mother’s neck.

“You know the drill; hang on tight and when you feel the slightest feeling of discomfort from holding your breath for too long then tap on my neck.” Ashley said.

“Okay mommy.” Abby responded as Ashley smiled.

“Okay; three, two, one.” On the count of one Ashley, Jeremy and Abby all took deep breaths, Ashley slowly diving down underneath the water with Abby holding onto Ashley and Jeremy swimming on his own next to his sister. The three of them opened their eyes underwater, seeing all the different colored fish and the coral reefs. When Ashley reached the bottom and touched the sand Abby released Ashley’s neck, actually swimming on her own as Ashley and Jeremy smiled. Ashley pointed up to the surface that was around fifteen feet above them to see if Abby needed air, but Abby shook her head and swam over by the coral reef to look at all the small fish that were swimming near it.

Ashley and Jeremy stayed close to Abby as they looked for any signs of discomfort from the lack of air, but so far there weren’t any. A few moments later however Abby pulled on the end of Ashley’s fin, pointing up to the surface. Ashley quickly cradled Abby in her arms and swam up to the surface with Jeremy following, Abby taking a deep breath of air when her head was above the water, Jeremy doing the same.

“That was so much fun! Can we do it again?” The five year old asked as Ashley smiled.

“Just take a few deep breaths for a couple of minutes. I don’t want you getting tired.” Ashley responded with a smile.

Back at the restaurant Caroline walked out of the locker room a few minutes later, wiping her eyes dry with a few napkins as she came face to face with the owner of the restaurant.

“Are you okay?” The older man asked as he looked down at Caroline’s wrists, the two walking back out to the bar where the costumers were.

“I’m just… having an off day I guess.” Caroline said as more waitresses entered the restaurant.

“Caroline, why don’t you take the rest of the day off? You could eat something here and go rest.” The owner offered.

“But I already have a table that I’m waiting.” Caroline said as she looked over to the twins, then back at the owner.

“Three more waitresses just came in so one of them can take your place.” The man said as Caroline nodded.

“I’ll go get changed then.” Caroline said, then turning to look at the twins. “Someone will be with you in just a moment. I’m really sorry for the wait.” Caroline then disappeared back into the kitchen and into the locker room. A few moments later Caroline walked out with her gift bag Ashley gave her and Ashley’s laptop, the blonde wearing a purple tank top that went up around an inch above her sapphire blue bellybutton ring, wearing sky blue tattered denim short shorts and black Converse All Star sneakers. While in the locker room Caroline had taken her hair out of the ponytail, so now her curly blonde hair fell neatly a few inches passed her shoulders.

While in the back she placed an order of scrambled eggs, toast and bacon with a glass of apple juice before the blonde took a seat by herself at one of the tables that was a few feet away from the twins. Even though she was upset right now, Caroline still had to keep an eye on the twins. Though another reason why Caroline wanted to stay inside the restaurant was because she knew that as soon as she stepped outside of it, Joey would be right there to harass her, so she actually felt safer being around Ichiru and Kiseki then having to face Joey since he was stronger than her. Caroline looked up and saw that the waitresses were now taking care of the rest of the costumers, bringing her to sigh in relief as the owner walked up to Caroline with a bag of ice.

“Your food will be out shortly. Just take this ice and put it on your wrist.” The man said politely, seeing that the bruise was very much visible now.

“I can just go get my food myself.” Caroline said with a small smile as she iced her wrist.

“You just stay where you are and relax. You’re honestly working too hard as it is; take a breather.” The man said, bringing Caroline to nod as he walked away. The blonde looked down at her wrist for a few moments before adverting her gave to Kiseki, then looking over towards the window where she saw Joey staring at her from across the street.