View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

“Excuse me, I’m sorry to bother you, but I have the strangest feeling that I’ve met you somewhere before. Have you been in this town before?” Ashley looked up at the new voice that greeted her, seeing a male who appeared to be around the same age as her along with jet black hair and piercing emerald green eyes.

“I actually moved here from London when I was eleven. I’m actually a famous actress and model so you might have seen one of my movies or maybe some pictures.” Ashley responded, though right after she got the strangest feeling of seeing him somewhere as well, but she couldn’t quite figure out where. This male’s eyes reminded her so much of Abby’s eyes, bringing Ashley to stare into them for a few long moments.

“Everything okay Ashley?” Caroline asked from behind the bar counter, tearing Ashley’s eyes away from Ichiru’s as she looked over to the blonde.

“It’s okay Caroline.” Ashley said with a reassuring nod, looking back over to Ichiru. It was then that she noticed Ichiru’s fangs, bringing her to freeze as realization hit her. Caroline felt this too as she looked at Ichiru, registering his emotions with one of her Mai abilities; she felt that Ichiru knew Ashley was a Supernatural creature.

“Hey Ash, could I talk to you for a minute?” Caroline asked, bringing Ashley to stand up and give Ichiru a polite smile, then walking passed him and over to Caroline.

“Vampire.” Ashley mouthed as she directed her eyes towards Ichiru.

“Are you sure?” Caroline whispered as she looked at Kiseki as well; the sunlight shined down on the Lapis Lazuli stone embedded in his earring, to which Caroline quickly looked over to Ashley. “The other one has a Lapis Lazuli stone.”

“I saw fangs on the guy who was talking to me; I think they’re both Vampires.” Ashley whispered as Caroline nodded in agreement, though Ichiru was really half Demon.

“That must explain why people have been disappearing. They’re probably killing them for blood and hiding the bodies somewhere.” Caroline whispered in response. Ashley looked over to the two males, now just seeing the guns strapped on their waist. “You need to go and warn Jeremy and Abby.”

“I can’t just leave you here by yourself with them!” Ashley whispered as she shook her head.

“I can take them if they try anything.” Caroline responded as her eyes slit like a cat’s for a few moments before returning back to normal, bringing Ashley to laugh lightly as she pulled out some money and gave it to Caroline for the meal.

“Can I leave my laptop in the locker room for now? I have a faster way to get to Jeremy and Abby.” Ashley said as she looked out onto the water, bringing Caroline to nod. Ashley then walked back over to her table and saved everything that she typed.

“I’m sorry but I have to start going.” Ashley said to Ichiru with an apologetic look. “I’m sure I’ll see you around though if you stay in town.” Ashley then walked back to Caroline and gave her the laptop, to which Caroline disappeared in the back for a few moments to lock it away.

“Hey Liz, could you take care of the one girl while I take care of the twin boys?” Caroline asked the other waitress with short black hair, who nodded and poured a fresh glass of cold water, walking out from the back and putting it down next to the girl.

“Hello, my name is Liz and I’ll be your waitress today. Can I get you any coffee or anything to start you off?” Liz asked Alex with a smile.

While Caroline was alone in the back she took out a small vile of Vervain and slipped a few drops into each glass, then filling them with water and walking out from the back with the water in hand, going over to the twin’s table and placing down the two glasses of water.

“My name is Caroline and I’ll be your waitress. Can I get you guys some coffee or maybe some lemonade to start you off?” Caroline asked with a sweet smile.

Ashley then walked out of the restaurant and towards the side where the boats were docked in the water. The brunette gave one last glance towards the windows where she was seated at before running off the dock and dived into the water, transforming into a Mermaid instantly as she used her speed-swim, racing through the waters quickly as she stayed near the bottom of the sand so no one from the surface would see her. When Ashley reached the spot where Jeremy and Abby would normally swim Ashley swam up to the surface in a normal swimming pace, sticking her head out from underneath the water as she hid behind an awfully large rock, not even noticing Kotomi as the brunette silently used the rock to push herself back under the water and swim towards Jeremy and Abby. Jeremy was shoulder's high in the water with Abby doing the doggy paddle around Jeremy, bringing Ashley to once again reach the surface and swim up behind Jeremy.

“Boo!” Ashley said as Jeremy jumped, turning around to see his sister.

“Mommy!” Abigail said in excitement as she swam in Ashley’s arms, who held Abby close to her.

“I missed you so much.” Ashley said as she continued to hold Abby in her arms.

“I missed you too mommy. I’m so happy that you're back. Uncle Jeremy taught me how to swim in the deep water.” Abigail said as she looked at Ashley.

“I can see that.” Ashley laughed as Jeremy smiled.

“All she wants to do is swim in the ocean all day.” Jeremy said as Abby climbed out of Ashley’s arms and began to swim on her own again.

“Well she’s a Mermaid in training.” Ashley said as she brought the end of her copper colored tail to the surface, the warm sun glittering down on it; Ashley knew there weren’t any people by them right now so it was safe.

“Yeah tell me about it.” Jeremy smiled as he looked at his sister.

“There’s something that I need to tell you though…” Ashley began as Abby continued to swim a few feet away from her. “There are two Vampires in town right now, so we need to take care of them as soon as possible. I bet they’re the reason why people are disappearing from here.”

“You gotta be kidding me.” Jeremy sighed as Abby quickly looked over to Ashley.

“Vampires?” Abby asked in fear as Ashley swam over to her.

“I promise they won’t hurt you; I’ll make sure of it.” Ashley said as Abigail nodded.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 08-31-2011 at 06:33 PM.