View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 04:56 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

OoC: It was fine, SA. XD

IC: As the twins left the building, they noticed a girl with long red hair walk by. She seemed to notice them as well, giving them what appeared to be a suspicious look as she walked off down the street - coincidentally in the same direction they were going.

“We’re being suspected of something already…” Kiseki muttered as Ichiru started down the street toward the Captain’s Inn, prompting him to follow. “I told you the guns were a bad idea, Ichiru.”

“They’ll get over it.” The older twin answered, bringing Kiseki to scowl as he caught up with his brother. However, he kept silent as the two of them arrived at the restaurant and walked inside. It was surprisingly empty; only two people were there aside from themselves. Kiseki noticed instantly that one of them was the red haired girl they’d just seen, but Ichiru was watching someone completely different. The other person in the restaurant - a girl with brown hair - was sitting at one of the tables with a laptop and a plate of chocolate chip waffles with orange juice. However, what caught his attention was the fact that after wiping away some water that had run off of the glass and onto the table with a napkin, she proceeded to freeze the remaining drops on the glass with her hand. This shocked the older twin, but he didn’t show any outward signs of it as he watched her for a few more moments, getting the strangest feeling that he had seen her before. Despite that, this girl was obviously a Supernatural creature of some sort, which meant he needed to keep an eye on her.

“Excuse me, I’m sorry to bother you, but I have the strangest feeling that I’ve met you somewhere before.” The demon acted on his thoughts, daring to speak to the girl as Kiseki turned around to look at him in confusion and slight irritation. “Have you been in this town before?”

Ichiru, is this really the time for you to be picking up girls? He spoke to the elder twin mentally, bringing him to glance back at him.

This girl is a Supernatural creature. I’m just checking her out.

That could be taken two different ways…

Relax. Kiseki gave a slight roll of his eyes and sat down at a table near the girl, glancing at the red haired girl that was at one of the tables near a window. He couldn’t help but wonder why she had given them such a suspicious look earlier - almost like one of a hunter. It couldn’t be that much of a coincidence that she ended up at the same restaurant as them.

OoC: Fail D: I apologize for Ichiru's line... I honestly couldn't think of anything. xD

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."