View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 07:31 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: GYM LEADER Applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Honestly, I was pretty much thinking the same, and I ended up LOL'ing throughout the night. Right, so I'll remove that part.

About Signature Moves, well, I'm kinda into them too much, and that's also a part of focus in my Gym, but instead of being a stuck-up in the ass, I'd just rather reduce it a bit. At least 1 of the Opponent's Pokemon comes with a Sig move? Hahahha, trying to promote Sig Moves here! Though if that doesn't work, I'd make a Optional thingy? I'll wait for Khajie or others for their input on this xD

Oh, and about Zangoose and Seviper. I like the way you implemented it, just to be clear though, in that 3v3, Seviper and Zangoose will appear as doubles (2v2), then the last Single Pokemon comes out.

Anything else? :D

-Tsuna
If the DQ thing is as Nate says, than that's fine, but reword it to something like, "DQ's (win or loose or whatever you want, Sam) do not count towards the five battles," or something like that.

Meh, personally I'm not a big fan of Sig. moves, though I've typed up and considered applying a few of 'em. I'm mainly being selfish about this, since I'd like to battle your Gym eventually and I don't want to have to fabricate Sig. moves. n____n||

So you mean if the challenger picks the Poison and Normal-types, then the battle becomes a 3v3/4v4 Double?