View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 02:50 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

“Ghosts like the dark right?" Ivy asked me. "Arceus hates a coward. Let's go left.”

I nodded and we progressed into the darkness. It never really got pitch-black, although it certainly was dark enough to give me pause. I felt a small stir of wind, which encouraged me and drove me onwards. The passage opened up into an bowl-shaped room, with many small pillars sticking up out of the floor. It looked almost like a section of a river with stepping stones but drained of all the water. Standing on the middle pillar was a black and blue fox-like Pokemon, staring straight at us and daring us to try to get past it.

The Mienfoo started squeaking and struggling to get free of Ivy's arms. The Ranger wasn't ready so the little weasel slipped out of her arms and jumped across the pillars towards the Lucario. When it reached the Steel-type it jumped up and down happily, asking to be picked up. The Lucario's eyes snapped open, and even from all the way over here I could see that the normally red eyes were deepest blue.

The Lucario raised its right arm and I quickly snapped a message to Dual. The Gallade was on top of it though - he teleported out there, grabbed the Mienfoo, and teleported back just in time. The Lucario's swing swooshed through thin air. Dual and the Mienfoo reappeared in front of Ivy. The Mienfoo was staring at the Lucario with lost eyes, tears welling up.

What's going on? I asked Dual.

<I think the Mienfoo knows that Lucario somehow,> my partner replied. <Probably a foster parent or something. It must be devastating to see it under the control of the Froslass.>

Yeah, I replied sadly. I considered relaying this news to Ivy, but I knew Haji would do so if he thought it was a good idea. So instead, I just played the part of the good little Ranger, asking Ivy if she wanted to battle the Lucario. However, my heart was breaking, watching the little Mienfoo being in abject horror.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?); ??? Shelgon(?); ??? Smoochum(?); ??? Hitmonlee(?); ??? Lucario(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 1791 / 35000

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly