View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 12:51 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Yeah, pay up.

~~~~~

As the Smoochum continued to pull insistently on Ivy's leg, the Mienfoo became even less happy. He climbed down from my pack and hugged Ivy's other leg, looking daggers at the Ice-type.. Ivy shook her head and picked up the little Fighting-type, who promptly began rubbing his head against her shoulder. This didn't seem to deter the Smoochum though, and neither did the ominous looks the Mienfoo was shooting at the baby Pokemon.

“Sorry, little girl,” Ivy said in a gentle voice to the Smoochum. “We've got something very dangerous to take care of. Maybe next time.”

The Smoochum began to pout, which became even more pronounced. Tears began to well up in her eyes.

I walked over to Ivy and nudged her gently with my shoulder. "Give the little one a doll," I whispered to her.

Ivy nodded and pulled a doll out of her bag and handed it to the Smoochum. It was one of the traditional Clefairy-shaped ones. The tears immediately vanished from the Wild Pokemon's eyes and it laughed happily as it squeezed its new friend. It ran away from us down the staircase, dragging the doll behind it, which bounced off every step. The Mienfoo watched it go from over Ivy's shoulder, and then huffed, as if to say Good riddance. I grinned and took the lead.

After another couple minutes climbing, we arrived in a long thin room about five metres high. There were small outcroppings of rock at various heights that were well-worn - this room screamed of training grounds. The rocks were probably used as gym equipment.

I looked closer at a thin brown rock in the middle of the room, and I realised that it wasn't a rock at all. It was a perfectly motionless Hitmonlee. As soon as I saw it for what it was the ghostly chuckle of the Froslass pervaded the room.

I tire of your pathetic pace, it said languidly. Here is another challenge for you to surpass.

"What do you think, Ivy?" I turned my head to look at her.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?); ??? Shelgon(?); ??? Smoochum(?); ??? Hitmonlee(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:
Disk
Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly