View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 02:54 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy shook her head in response. “We'll have to stop up there so you can get rid of that water," she added, pointing up the staircase.

"Yeah, I'd better," I replied. "I'd kinda like to keep my feet."

We snuck quietly past the Shelgon, walking on tiptoes and everything. The Dragon-type didn't move, though - it would probably never realise how close it had come to being captured. That was good.

We moved partway up the staircase and I took a seat, pulling off my shoes. A bit of water sloshed out and ran down the stairs, past the immobile Shelgon. I could already feel the chill in my toes, but I had a plan. I pulled out my medkit and retrieved a small plastic bag filled with blue liquid. I twisted it sharply around the middle and a soft bubbling sound filled the air. The liquid inside the bag foamed up and emitted a gentle but steady heat. I placed it on the top of my feet and exhaled as the warmth spread back into my feet. I closed my eyes, and listened to the dripping water.

Until I realised that what I hearing was footsteps and not dripping water. I quickly turned around to see a Smoochum standing a few steps above us. It jumped the steps one at a time and pulled on Ivy's boot like it wanted to be picked up. The Mienfoo sitting on my back narrowed its eyes and emitted shaky little hiss, clearly jealous and warning the Ice-type to be careful.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?); ??? Shelgon(?); ??? Smoochum(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly