View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

(OOC: Just in case 23,500 – 500 = 23,000)

TP#18

They continued on without much of a fuss after that, traveling down the length of the river until they found a shallow point. It was just a several inches, more than enough to let them through without risk of chills or being swept into the current. Ivy's boots let her slosh through it without a problem, and she lifted Haji over so he wouldn't get his paws wet. She didn't want him trying to jump the distance, even though it wasn't that far, because of the previous battle. He could still be sore and just not be saying anything.

Chainy, however, got some in his sneakers as he trekked through, something he was going to have to take care of right away or risk frostbite. Even though they were in a cave, it was still cold. She could still see her breath, and wet things froze even faster. She didn't want to cut his toes off. Only the current of the river kept it thawed.

The Ranger was about to sit down to empty the water out when he realized what his seat was going to be. A sleeping Shelgon was there, the ridges coming into view only after she had looked at it for a minute. It blended in pretty well.

“I don't suppose you want to battle that?” he asked.

She shook her head, liking the idea of sneaking past it. If it woke and grumbled, she'd use a doll of course, but for now, if they were quiet, maybe they could get away. “We'll have to stop up there so you can get rid of that water.”

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines

Last edited by WinterVines; 08-29-2011 at 03:43 AM.