Approved by Graceful Suicune
Welcome to my spriting contest, "Who's That Pokemon?"!
Every week, I'll provide you with a silhouette of a Pokemon splice that I made.
All you have to do is:
You Should Not:
- Fill in the silhouette with what you think fits there.
- Color, shade, whatever you need to make it right.
- Make a Pokedex entry of your Pokemon.
- Add pixels to the outline of the sprite. You can only use what is provided.
- Use a previously existing Pokemon sprite. The silhouettes are made so that doesn't happen.
I will decide the winner. No poll or anything like that.
__/5 Something Secret...
Sprites Used to Make This: Omastar, Vulpix, Surskit, Buizel, Cradily, and Persian!
Next Sunday! September 4!!
NEW THIS WEEK!!!
Tell me all the sprites I used to make this (In a PM!!)
and you will get 10 extra points added to your score!! Hint: There are 6 used!
Next Sunday! September 11!!
Only fill in the black parts! Ignore the white parts!
Like last week, if you can tell me the sprites I used to make this (In a PM!!)
you will get 5 points added to your score!! Hint: There are 4 used!
Next Sunday! September 18th!
Until I get 3 or more entries!!
Have fun, and I'm looking forward to your entries!