View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 11:21 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Yay for bad posts

~~~~~

“Okay, Haxbat, good job. Get back here," Ivy called out.

The Crobat flew back over to her and began circling as she rummaged around in her bag for a ball. She pulled out one of the standard Park Balls and tossed it into the air a couple times, preparing to throw.

“And here it goes,” Ivy muttered as she threw it towards the Wild Pokemon. It arced through the air and tapped the human-shape Pokemon on its right shoulder. The Machop's form was converted into red light and absorbed into the ball. The little camo-painted sphere fell to the ground and began to shake from side to side. After a couple of seconds, the ball stilled and emitted a low-pitched tone. A red light shone out as if to greet us, signaling that the capture had worked perfectly. I walked out and picked up the ball, rubbing it against my jacket to remove the snow. I then dropped it into my pack and waved Ivy over.

"Good battle," I said to her, "Haxbat has certainly got some skills. Do you want to move on now, or take a quick break first?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: N/A
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M)
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly