View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 04:05 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

TP#9

The Crobat was shocked a little by the Thunderpunch Machop lashed out with. He didn't look too hurt though, thanks to getting mostly out of the way. That wasn't the first time his swiftness came in handy.

Her plans worked out more or less just how they were supposed to, and by now she could see the Machop panting a little in exertion. They weren't too fast to begin with, but this one had definitely slowed down a bit. His cruel streak wasn't even showing that much since he was focused on the battle. That made her believe he was just acting tough even more.

“Okay, Haxbat, good job. Get back here.”

The Crobat obeyed and circled around to her, hovering just ahead on her right. She rummaged around in her vest pocket again, digging through the items until she pulled out a Park Ball. It wouldn't hurt to try and capture now, seeing how the little fighter was worn out a bit. He'd be a fierce battler if she ended up taking him with her. Then she could really see if that mean streak was just an act or a phase he was going through.

“And here it goes,” she said. Then she threw the device and hoped for the best.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines