View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:30 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

Name (IRL or Nickname): Grassy_Aggron, Grassy for short

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: Does this matter? My 360 isn't connected to the internet XD

Console(s): Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, SEGA Genesis (broken), N64 (sold, but used to have), Nintendo, Nintendo Gamecube (FAVORITE), Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 1 (sold, but used to have), PC

Favorite Console: Nintendo Gamecube

Favorite Game(s): SEGA Wacky Worlds Creativity Studio, Sonic the Hedgehog games, Smash Bros. series, Pokemon, Digimon

Most Played Online Game(s): Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Favorite Genre(s): Action/Adventure, Fighters, Simulation

Least Favorite Genre(s): Horror

Easiest Game You've Played: Super Smash Bros. 64

Hardest Game You've Played: Gears of War 2

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Reign of Fire

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): I don't know...6 hours with Gears of War 2, maybe?

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Um...Idk. I'm working on getting the ultimate werehog achievement in Unleashed, so that will probably be it.

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Watching Silver the Hedgehog get a literal boot to the head by Shadow :D

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Sonic Generations, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2, Fossil Fighters 2

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: That new Spyro game coming out. Skylanders Adventures or something...Poor Spyro, they mutilated him!

Also, Burger King "Sneak King" games. It's a game about stalking! >.<

Games You Own: Whooo boy...Let's separate this into categories.

Sonic - "Classic Collection", Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Sonic Advance 1, Sonic Colors, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, and soon-to-be Sonic Generations

Halo - 1-3, ODST, Reach

Pokemon - Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby (x2), Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Pinball, Pinball RS, Black, Mystery Dungeon 1, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melodies

Digimon - Digimon Rumble Arena 2, Digimon World Dawn, Digimon World 4

Spyro - A New Beginning, Night of Eternal Darkness

Sims - Bustin' Out

Smash Bros. - Melee, Brawl

DQ - Joker

Others - Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise, Wii Sports, Reign of Fire, Resident Evil 4, Battle of Giants: Dragons, Mario Kart Wii

Probably forgetting some...I HAVE played Sonic and the Black Knight, but it was borrowed so I had to give it back. I miss it...T^T

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 08-28-2011 at 09:39 PM.