View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:23 PM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Leif the Whimsicott and Sawsbuck
The Prison's Heart

"Who are you?" the curious pokemon asked, not familiar with the face. "No time for explanations! Let's get outta here!" Leif said quickly, not entirely sure if the foreign pokemon had understood what he had said. The Sawsbuck looked at him cautiously, then decided he was trustworthy. "How do I get out of here?" it asked quietly. "Hmm..." Leif said, trying to think about the Sawsbuck that lived back home. "High Jump Kick?" he suggested. The black-and-white pokemon tried the move, and was amazed to see the wooden bars break open. "I don't know how safe it would be for us to come out the way I came, so let's go this way." Leif said, closing his eyes. "What are you-" the Sawsbuck managed to say, before they were lifted into the air with a huge gust of wind. The two grass-types began to rise, flying in the center of a huge hurricane-like attack. "It's called Hurricane!" Leif yelled, then let himself be carried. He managed to control it enough to let them down directly outside the prison, where they sat safely. "Hey...where's everyone else?" Leif said, just a tad amazed. There was a hole in the wall nearby, and they peeked through it quietly. They saw four evil pokemon attacking Lupper, with Helix and a black-and-white Togekiss already unconscious. "What should we do?" Leif asked, as Sawsbuck thought. "What about your Hurricane attack? Can't you blow them away from here" it said. "Perfect!" Leif cried, and focused his powers. The tornado appeared at Garchomp's feet, who looked amazed. It grew larger, encompassing all of the Black Knights. "Lupper! I can't hold it for much longer! Do something!" Leif said, obviously straining.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP