View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:18 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

(OOC: Just in case. 11,250 – 500 = 10,750)

TP#6

Thankfully the Jynx let them pass, content to keep working on her house or table or whatever it happened to be. Ivy felt Haji nudge her with his energy as they departed, maybe a thank you for letting them pass. She didn't ask him since even though they were bonded, she respected that he had his own thoughts and motives.

They trudged along the path, crunching through the undisturbed snow until they came across another Pokémon that could probably be enticed into battle. A Tyrogue was doing jumping jacks along the side of the road. His bandage wrapped wrists almost touched as he swung both of his arms upward. His yellow eyes were focused and his jaw was clenched as he exercised. From what she understood, they took their training very seriously.

“Want to try battling that?” Chainy asked.

She shook her head, having no need for the purple Pokémon. “Nah, he looks busy. Don't want to interrupt his training.” If he got fired up, he might run circles around her Pokémon until he wore himself out. If he wouldn't let them pass, she'd use a doll. There was no need to wear him down like that if she wasn't going to keep him.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines