View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 03:57 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

(OOC: Short post is short)

TP#4

Ivy watched the Park Ball enclose the Swinub, and to her surprise, the ball stayed shut. Chainy's voice carried across the field as he went to retrieve the Pokémon. “Good job, Ivy. You've picked up some serious skills since I saw you last.”

She smiled a little at the praise, scratching her head. She hadn't really thought it would work, but she was glad it did. Now they could get going toward the caves.

“Thanks. We spent a lot of time Training.” She had spent a lot of time being sick too, but those were unpleasant thoughts. Then she turned to Ambipom with a smile on her face. “You did great.”

The purple monkey cheered his approval, running around her and flinging snow with his limbs. She laughed and told him he deserved a rest before returning him to his Pokéball and putting it back in her vest pocket. Haji rubbed up against her legs, happy too.

“Well, I'm ready to go when you are,” she told Chainy. “Did you hear anything else about the caves? They kinda sprung this on me as soon as I was in the front door.”

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines