Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Illusionary Truth [RP]

Wynter Kanon and Darius Chestnut
Envoys of Taste and Sight
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Latisiblings directly, Winter_Cherry, Enkaku_Kumori possibly

"Could I help you with anything? It's rather strange of you to stand right behind me, as if you're waiting for me to leave." The cloaked person spoke, and although it was hard to draw any emotional cues from the voice, the words made the feelings pretty clear. This fellow had pretty much pinpointed Darius’s motive, not the he’d admit it, however. Starting a scene here wasn’t the wisest option, and luckily, he had a way out.

“We were simply waiting for you to finish your transactions. It would have been rude of us to have interrupted, no?” he stated, not shifting his voice or facial expression in the slightest. In one way, the man wasn’t lying, and knew it all too well. To emphasise the point, Wynter nodded shyly, but didn’t add anything. Her words wouldn’t serve any good, and would probably only damper Darius’s efforts.

She was also a little more fascinated with the others, although it was really hard to see what they up to. Like with anything, however, the girl didn’t dare move around in attempt to find out more. Rocky, on the other hand, was getting a little fed up with sitting at her trainer’s footsteps like a lifeless doll. It was taking everything for her not to get up and check things out, and was only doing this for Winter’s sake.

00C: Short again DX

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }