View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 02:40 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy gazed at the Swinub for a couple seconds before reaching into her coat and pulling out a PokeBall. She dropped it to the ground, and it exploded a white light before bouncing back up into her hand like a basketball. The Pokemon that was revealed was an old friend - her Ambipom.

“Alright, Ambipom, this battle is yours. We'll take it easy at first since I don't know what this thing can do. She looks quiet but I'm sure Swinub can do some damage," Ivy warned the monkey.

Ambipom shuffled from foot to foot, just like I remembered. However, it looked slightly different that on Deckbi - instead of just having boundless energy, the Normal-type was focusing it, and using it like a weapon. It watched the Swinub as the small Ice-type crawled forward , preparing to do battle. I wasn't sure of the reason it wanted to battle - perhaps it just wanted a Trainer. It wasn't uncommon for Wild Pokemon to actively search out a Trainer they felt were worthy.

“Let's start out with an Astonish; see if you can startle her a bit with your quickness. I know you've been working on that weird face to creep out Larvesta. After that, run up and hit her with a Fake Out with your tails, but be quick. Don't linger in case she retaliates," Ivy commanded. "Then give her some space and get back here to work yourself up a bit. Really get that battle haze going. You'll need to hit harder later.”

Ambipom bounced from side to side a couple times before shooting off towards the Swinub. He braked hard in the snow using his legs right in front of the little brown Wild Pokemon. I couldn't see the face he made, but it must have been truly terrifying because the Swinub immediately recoiled, almost onto its back. Ambipom then brought both of his tails whipping around, and slapped both sides of the Swinub's face at the same time. The Swinub fell onto its side and shook a bit - like it was in shock. Ambipom backflipped away from the flinching Pokemon using his hands and his tails. He stopped right in front of Ivy, sending a spray of snow gushing backwards. It washed around Ivy's boots easily, but my thick work-shows didn't fare as well. I grimaced and shook my feet, trying to get the snow off from around my socks. Ambipom continued to bounce around, stretching his muscles and getting even more excited.

The Swinub got back onto its feet and a large orb of ice began to swell up around its nose. It sucked some of the snow up like a vacuum, feeding the attack. The Swinub didn't charge the Ice Beam for very long, though - it was only a few seconds before it lanced out towards Ambipom. The agile monkey attempted to dodge the attack but the beam caught him on his side, spinning him around and causing him to fall over. He got back up and seemed relatively unharmed, but he was holding his side carefully. It was probably just stinging, but I decided to keep an eye on it just in case.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Female Swinub: 77% (used Ice Beam)

Jolly Male Ambipom: 81%, ATK+1, SATK+1 (used Astonish, Fake Out, Work Up)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: N/A
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Swinub(F)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 6799 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 100%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 100%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly