View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Sylver Offline

Default Re: Illusionary Truth [RP]

Joseph Rams
Veil of Mind
Catelia City
ARPers: Everyone involved in the fight

"Who cares anyway?" I heard a girl in gothic clothing argue. "You people don't know me, I don't know you and I don't care. So what if I'm an illusionist, I will do with it what I shall." Unfazed by her ghost Pokemon, I recalled mine and walked up to her.

"Well, you're right on that prospect, but I'm afraid now isn't the time to rest. Whoever made this storm was obviously intending to send anyone not like us indoors, with the full knowledge that we'd treat it as a walk in the park. Like it or not, somebody was attempting to draw us out, and now they have knowledge of who we are and what we look like. We are officially in something we probably don't want to be in anyway." I explained, crossing my arms as I stared dead-center into her eyes.

"As for you," I directed to the trainer with the Gardevoir named Tsubaki. "You're now in possession of knowledge you shouldn't have. I warn you now, don't try to talk about Alternates if you're not one. You'll get into deep trouble, most likely with whomever masterminded this whole illusion." I warned.

Looking around, I noticed people starting to walk outside of the buildings again and decided to expand my psychic channel to every Alternate that was in the fight, and the Psychic pokemon of the non-Alt trainers, placing a mild strain on my concentration.

:Ignore whatever people may speak to you. Now that our identities as Alternates have been revealed to whomever was behind that storm, this is no time to run and hide. Gather in the Pokemon Center. We can talk about just what the hell happened there: I transmitted.

Zen
Veil of Sight
Castelia City, Narrow Street
ARPers: Sarai

I looked up at the strange woman. She seemed to be avoiding using one arm too much. Recalling everyone except Samuel, the shiny Arcanine sat down next to me as carefully climbed on.

"I guess the storm passed. Good, those fake raindrops were bugging me." I spoke to nobody in particular, sitting carefully on Samuel's back.

:Ignore whatever people may speak to you. Now that our identities as Alternates have been revealed to whomever was behind that storm, this is no time to run and hide. Gather in the Pokemon Center. We can talk about just what the hell happened there: I heard in my mind suddenly, almost making me fall off of Samuel's back in surprise. I still wasn't used to telepathy yet.

"I guess we should head to the Pokemon Center, right? I mean, it does sound like the safest place to be right now, and you could have a place to get away from those Pokemon that attacked you and all, right?" I asked the girl. "My name is Phillip Rivers, but I also go by the nickname Zen. So, what's your name?" I introduced.

Charles
Enhanced Zoroark
Castelia City, Narrow Street

[Damn it!] I mentally swore, seeing the pokemon disappearing and the group of trainers there. [Now even if my target is there, any attempt at kidnapping would be a suicide attempt!] I snarled and started to turn until I saw a familiar sight.

[That boy...] I mused, staring at the child with a wooden sword on his back. He looked too familiar, but I couldn't place my claw on it. All it was giving me was a headache.

Turning, I started to walk away from the group, my superior hearing catching the conversation of the young adult who previously hatched a Zorua egg, something I at least smiled about.

[Well, looks like he deduced the meaning of the storm rather quickly. I better report this to Rolland.] I thought, disappearing into the now-livelier streets of the city.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 08-12-2011 at 05:05 AM.