Energy: 100%
Electro Ball

N/A

[-] Dratini (F)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Safeguard

The wild Dratini leaps up above the water's surface briefly, before flopping back into the water. Volk crawled to the edge of the dock, waiting until he could plainly see the Dratini's circling form inches below the lake waves. He chittered as he zeroed in on Dratini's motion, rubbing his mandibles together as well as his coarse yellow bristles. His body began to acquire large amounts of static, which filled his mouth - at first as little arcs and crackles of electrons, and then as a glowing yellow sphere of bundled electricity. He shot the sphere beneath the water at high speed, making the ball fly into Dratini's flank and explode, spreading dazzling electricity through the water. Galvanized, Dratini writhed and thrashed in pain.
[Electro Ball: Volk, -5% Energy; Dratini, -8% HP]

Dratini wanted to strike back, but at the same time she knew that playing the berserker game would be a mistake. She dove further beneath the water, curling her spine and taking in a deep breath of water. A calm began to pervade her mind, and the calm feeling was what she held on to: a knowledge that she was safe. Her body glowed, projecting that idea into reality. Her scales glinted green and shiny; she let out so much light that Volk could see it clearly through a yard of murk-ish water. The light faded, and Dratini swam near to the surface, waiting and watching for an opportunity to strike, and confident that her shields would protect her from any mischief.
[Safeguard: Dratini, -8% Energy]

Diamond1304

[Volk] Joltik (M)
Ability: Swarm
Health: 100%
Energy: 95%

N/A

[-] Dratini (F)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 92%
Energy: 92%
[Underwater; Safeguard for four more actions]

Ref Notes
Electro Ball's Crit Roll was 57, with 1-6.25 Critting.
Woah. Only one thing of notes? :I

Options
1. Attack
2. Capture
3. Flee

You have 26 Safari Points remaining.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D