View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Default Re: [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Flare the Charmeleon

Flare sat in his cell watching some guards go past. He got up and started hitting the bars. "Let me out of here. I didn't do anything and why is my cell have the most guards." An Electvire and Magmortar came up to the bars. "You are some of the few pokemon that have colour. You must be part of the resistance." Flare looked confused. "Who are the resistance." The Electvire and Magmortar looked at eachother and said "They are a group that tries to stop the Black Knights". Flare grinned. "That's all I needed to know. Dragon Claw". Flare clawed both of them. "Flamethrower" Flare shot a flamethrower through a wall. Flare ran straight through th wall and into a passageway. He reached a wall with a window and it showed some pokemon colourless lying in cells. He thought about how to get them out. "Fireblast" Flare shot a blast of fire behind him settting fire to the passageway blocking the guards. He used Slash to cut through the cells. He reached the last cell and saw some of the bars cut. Flare climbed out and kept climbing to the top of the fortress. He let out a powerful Fire Blast for anyone who was close to show that he was there. He noticed some lights like attacks and a few pokemon. He could only make out two Rhyperiors in black armour.

OCC: I can't post about Jack until Sealboy post of what happened to the Rhyperior that was near him.