View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Eli the Shinx
Approaching the PokePrison

I followed the Squad as we began to approach some lights, which looked similar to fires, off into the distance. I listened to Lupper, the Piplup, inform me of who was who, however, I knew already, due to the fact I was such a big fan of the Squad. Out of politeness, I listened to what he had to say, and I nodded in response. I smiled in appreciation as he told me that I was allowed to stay with them. Truthfully, I was expecting them to shout at me, criticize me for following them etc. He didn't do that to me, therefore I was grateful.

"Thank you," I replied, nodding again. Soon after this conversation, we came to a large wooden fortress guarded by two Rhyperiors, both clad in black armour. I gulped hard, fear beginning to settle into my body, my stomach twisting, making me feel as if I was going to be sick. I heard everyone else speak of their plans, and some I had to agree with, such as Jack's, but we had to be more stealthy and safe... 'We'... I guess I'd have to help as best as I could.

"Um..." I began, fearing that they may reject my idea, due to the fact that I was not in their Squad. I was afraid of voicing my opinion, my idea, because I was not one of them... "Supposing we're in the future, wouldn't these Pokemon be fairly new to colour? We're in a world that has no colour, so distracting them would be fairly easy..." I paused for a moment, gathering my thoughts, then I spoke again, "So, what I'm proposing is, we make something, using myself as an example, like a Spark. At least one of them is bound to investigate. If one stays behind, we can get Night to take him out, whereas someone else, preferably Lupper with his move-type advantage. Then, we can get Leif in, who can use his stealthy prowess to find a way inside and to free whatever is in there," I explained, looking down at my paws after speaking. Who'd have thought a tag-along, strangely coloured and weak Pokemon would have spoken so tactically...

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.