View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Linchy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Linchy
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode one: torchic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I would recommend using this link instead.
Um, that's the link I clicked on xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Well I don't think there were supposed to be any long silences since I cut most of them out, and so whatever you heard must have been your computer. o: And about one of us sounding weird, who was it and when? Do you remember? xD Sometimes we glitched because of our connections, which is something you should keep in mind.

I...think you're listening to them right? It's probably the browser you're using. I use Firefox, so that's nice and easy for me. Usually when I link people to the podcast they're supposed to come across a screen with a bar across the middle that shows a cursor slowly moving along as the episode plays, and there's a little pause button and whatnot.

EDIT: MIKE THAT'S THE SAME LINK.

~GS.
The glitches that seemed to do with the voice/connections were mentioned in the podcast; so I think the problem is recgonised. Hmm, I'm using Firefox too for the listening. And for some reason all I can see is a black screen...I can only stop it if I exit the tab...I'm using the latest firefox? Maybe that's the problem? I'm going to try on Google Chrome, see if it's the same.

EDIT: Tried Chrome, the player shows up just as you said. It might be the firefox I'm using.

Last edited by Linchy; 07-23-2011 at 01:23 AM.