View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
Quit saying sorry so much. People should understand that it's sort of high demand to be on the podcast. A lot of people want their voices heard. They should also understand that they WILL get a turn, just some later than others. It's how it works. You can't have the entire cast of a movie on one talk show. It'd be all over the place, and nothing would be accomplished. That's the way I see it.

Here's an idea, thrown out there for consideration. Before we start up the podcast, I'll write up a list of people who said they wanted to be in it. At the end of it, we'll select 2 people to join our antics for next week, and the week after. When the weekend of August 5th rolls around, we'll do it again, until everyone's been on it AT LEAST once. I think this is fair, reasonable, and it will make it easier to decide who's got the time and the freedom to be on a podcast every week or so.
XD I actually was going to say sorry a third time after that, but then I realised I'd already said it twice, so I didn't write it again. xD But good point. I'm glad you see it my way. ^^;

Yes! That's a very good idea indeed, and if one of us is away or can't do it, then we can have three on (or have it smaller and easier with just two xD). Yeah. I think that's a really good plan. Caleb, I should talk to you more about the idea I have, and also stuff about the podcast.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.