View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

I definitely get where you're coming from, but there's only so much time you can spend talking about ONE pokemon. I thought it would be easy. Then I did an episode. And I changed my mind.

I agree that it was too long, and I know we got off topic a lot (which is really easy to do). But, I did state several times that the first episode wasn't going to be planned even to the point where I had a list of topics, because, and I did say this, it was totally last minute and it was purely for the point of a first episode. Obviously the second one will be more planned out and whatnot. I knew we weren't going to have endless topics to discuss in the first episode because, like I said, that was the first one. You don't need to tell me half of this because I know already. x__x I guess I should thank you for the input, but unless you've been in a podcast before, it's not accurate for you to make comments regarding length and topics and whatnot. And clearly it'll be harder this Friday, considering we're going to have more than 4 people this time.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.