[None] Chandelure
Ability: Flame Body
Obtained: Starter
Evolve Litwick: Here
Evolve Lampent: Here
Signature move:
Spoiler:
Dark Scream : Gravija

Description: Lampent's inner flame is always stable. By collecting the spirits of the fallen, the inner flame never dies out, nor does it increase exponentially in size. It could also sense when someone is about die. Because of this, not many Trainers own a Lampent, and it has always been hostile in the wild. However, due to these circumstances, an owned Lampent quickly grows attached to its Trainer, and tends to care a lot for them. Due to this, the inner flame might grow to an extend, and this might unlock its true powers. Power that is fed by feelings. Power that is strong. My Lampent here is such a delicate girl, and boy does she love me lots. I always cheer her to do her best in any battle, but if motivated enough, she goes to a trance mode. Lampent shuts itself, as her eyes glow white. The inner flame grows large, almost covering her entire glassy face. Depending on how she really feels at the point of time, the color of the flame would be different. Blue if sad, Red if angry, Orange if Happy, White if Neutral. Lampent then curls up and withdraws her arms closer to herself, and is encased in a purplish-black aura. The aura grows larger and larger and soon after, she breaks off from her trance mode, and wakes up only to let loose a huge deafening scream. The entire battlefield is blasted with the negative energy, and is then covered by a thick hazy fog. However, the real effect is only after the opponents, though. The opponents feel really heavy, almost twice their original mass, and they crash to the grounds. Lampent's hostile personality kicks in, as she hovers over to her opponents and gives off a slight smirk. Look up. Look up at the Pokemon who rips off the souls of the others for a living. Moments later, Lampent goes on a silence mode for a while.

Type: Ghost
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Classification: ???
Energy Modifier: 8
Effects:

• Multi-hit moves like Earthquake, Surf, and etc will do an additional 5% damage. Other Multi-hit moves can be found here.
  • Opponents with ability Levitate is null voided.
  • Lampent can't use any voice-specific moves for the next 3 rounds.
  • Always goes last in terms of execution (Priority -8).

Usage Gap: Once per battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachampster View Post
I'd like to sign up with:

Treecko (male)
Nickname: Blade
Ability: Overgrow

Gligar (Female)
Nickname: Fang
Ability: Hyper Cutter

Buizel (male)
Nickname: Jet