View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Fotosynthesis-|_

Ranger : Rex

Individual Run - Synthesis

---

Commencing...

"Okay, Raichu. I'm getting ready to capture this Mienfoo. Stand back!" He said.

"Good luck loser, you'll need it." I mumbled as I watched the Parkball, one of the weakest balls the Park had to offer soar through the air. Using a Parkball on a Pokemon of this type seemed a bit stupid, but I just hoped it worked so we could move on already. The ball soared through the air and hit the Fighting Pokemon on the head. A red light shot out and sucked the Pokemon in. The ball must have shook for about a minute before coming to a stop. A minute was a long time because usually it was pretty quick process. This meant that Mienfoo really didn't want to go with this guy and was trying to fight it, but at the last second, was too weak to keep fighting.

"Well, you caught the it, let's move on." I quickly said. I was going to have to find a way to get that rat knocked out, it was already weakened so it couldn't take much more in a battle.

---

Battle Stats:

N/A

Character Count: oooo/0000

Name: James Brehon
Money: 24,900

Pokemon Captured: Mienfoo, Brave, Male

Encounters Left: 14

Items:

Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x3, Pokeplayer: Sneasel Voice Disk, Porygon Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Solosis Voice Disk, Petille Voice Disk, Ferroseed Voice Disk, Tropius Voice Disk, Mienfoo Voice Disk, Ice Type Repellent, Super Potion x4, Max Potion x3, Max Revive x2, Super Squirt Bottle, Pokedolls x1, Pax-a-Punch

Pokemon:

Aerodactyl/M/Rock Head/Brave
EMs: TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Pursuit, MT Aqua Tail

Starmie/G/Natural Cure/Docile
EMs: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Skill Swap, TM Substitute, TM Protect, MT Trick, HM Surf, HM Waterfall

Raichu/F/Lightningrod/Impish
EMs: TM Rain Dance, TM Grass Knot, TM Brick Break, TM Hidden Power: Dark, TM Focus Blast, TM Substitute, TM Attract, TM Curse, TM Captivate, TM Light Screen, TM Reflect, TM Swagger, TM Protect, TM Focus Punch, BM Encore, BM Fake Out, BM Endeavour, BM Wish, SM Surf, MT Magnet Rise, BM Yawn, BM Teeter Dance