View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I know, I am quoting you and what you actually meant to say xD

You didn't sound quiet. For over half the time, you were the only person I could hear xD
Oh, oh!! XDDD *re-reads it* I get what you mean now. xD Nah, we don't hate you. :] Or, at least, whether it adds credibility or not, I don't hate you. xDD

Really? During the podcast editing I had to edit my voice numerous times to make myself louder, and half the time I couldn't be bothered doing it because I was just quiet in too many places to bother. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

I understand. But I can't move it forward to then all the time, especially since I probably won't be allowed to stay up (and I have siblings, so they'll be asleep and me making noise while they're sleeping is not on), but I might be able to figure something out. It depends.

OKAY I'VE FINISHED EDITING THE PODCAST FINALLY.

And heeeeeeeeeere's the episode!

Episode One - #255 Torchic!

Enjoy. ;3 Admittedly it gets a little slow toward the end, but hopefully we keep you entertained.

This is the subtitles clip Mike was referring to.
This is "Mike" with "his" teddiursa: Clicky.
This is the sour face: Sour face

Also, for all those that wish to have a frequent podcast position, you will have to have been in at least one episode to secure your position.

~GS.
Quoting in case people don't see it.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.