View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
"Spanish... SPANISH...!"

That killed me. xD

And ironically, Xanthe, I heard this at 3am despite what I said the night before. (Went out all day with the family.)

I thought it was hilarious! I think the out-of-topic-ness of it all made it great because you're not restricted to a set schedule. I can't wait to hear the first, official episode!

I would love to be in some podcasts. I have Skype, and I have a microphone somewhere (I can always buy a new one if can't find it, though, so it's no problem.) (And then I also have the mic on my laptop, which you've heard how that sounds.) Even though it's 6am for me, I'm free all summer.

- Kat
XDDD Ahahaha, yay! I'm - glad? - it killed you! xD

lololol, that's awesome! Yeah, I agree. xD I think it's good to vaguely talk about pokemon, but it doesn't really matter that much. xD

Okay! We'd love to have you in! :D Sounds good. ;3 WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH THESE PODCASTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Excellent job guys. You both are very easy to listen to (as we already knew) and both of you are amazing. I can't wait until you put together Episode 1.

I think you both are going to be very popular and we'll promote the podcast through everything we have. I do have a question. Would be possible to refer to you, Pe2K Voices, by some other name (like your first name) or a nickname. Grace is a good radio handle and I think a one-word nickname for you would work out well.

Also, do you plan to have a new segment? If you do, you can easily figure out the latest news by seeing what we put up on the website in the last week. Not all of it might be worthy of audio discussion, but it's a good way of adding Pokemon content.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you, Harry! 8D I'm glad you think so. ^^ Hehehe. I'll hopefully have it up soon! I have some homework to do, but...hopefully I can have it up soooooon.

That sounds good! Yeah, well in the first post I said that he's called Mike, so people can call him that. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
I think we should take questions again, like the old podcast did. But reasonable ones. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I HAVE A QUESTION
Okay, okay, pipe down. Feel free to email or PM us anything you want to ask to do with the podcast--or not to do with it! We would love to hear feedback from our listeners, and we'd love even more to answer them. :]
We will definitely take questions after the podcast is posted. :3

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.