View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Daughter of Mew Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Daughter of Mew
Default Re: Should homosexuals be allowed to marry?

To be completely honest, if I gave my teacher that answer I'd get a D at the most lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Posner View Post
Well it is common sense kids get taught that bieng a homosexual is bad and they would take advantage of the adopted child at school with abrupt language towards them directly.
I've only met a few people who were taught that, and they all had parents that forced their religion upon their children. x:

Quote:
I believe that H-S should not be allowed to get married because my faith says that women were made for men and men were made for women.
"neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God." Corinthians 6:910

Christians are always more than happy to condemn homosexuals, yet I've never heard one say adultery is wrong. I've never heard a Christian say drinking is wrong. I've never heard a Christian scorn their Bieber-obsessed daughter (an idolater). I hear many Christians swear despite revilers being prevented from going to heaven. Yeah, you get the point.

Quote:
Most weddings take place in religious places and if a man and man were to get married they would have to ask the leader of the religious place if it is okay for them to marry in their place of worship,
Not necessarily, the only weddings I've ever been to were in a registry office, and one was between two Catholics. Registry offices aren't really religious places lol. But that's besides the point; if someone believes in the teachings of a religion, they have the right to get married according to the scriptures of that religion, no matter what sexualities they may be.

Quote:
little kids would be swearing at the homosexual dads calling them abrupt words and i do not think it would be fair on the kid they adopt that they have to go through that.
Honey, everyone who's a minority gets abuse at some point in their life. Besides, adopted kids are often used to going through hard times. Since, y'know, they often enough don't have biological parents. :P