View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default [Open!] Shop De Sprite! [Mawile Rocks//Tombi!]

WELCOME!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there n_n My name is Cait, and I've been spriting on and off since before I joined PE2K in 2006.
Spriting was the reason I came here in the first place! I've recently come back after a period of inactivity
and hope to get back into spriting, as all my examples I have in this threads are pretty old now!
I decided to ask Mawile Rocks if she'd like to make a shop with me, and she agreed, so here we are.
Be sure to check out both sets of examples and make sure to specify who you want to do your sprite!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------
CAIT'S RULES!
-----------------------
Please Only Request One Thing at a Time. Bulk requests mean other people have to wait longer, and they're also quite tiring.
Please Don't Advertise Your Shop Here. Advertise in places that don't belong to other people, okay? :P
Please Do Not Fulfill Requests if You Do Not Work Here. I've seen it happen and it's very irritating.
Please Do Not Ask to Work Here. Only if we're looking for workers may you ask, and then we'll supply the proper form to fill out.
Please Comment on Our Work Before Requesting. It's common courtesy. I won't enforce this, but it'd just be nice, y'know?
And lastly...
Please Please Please Don't Spam! I'm all up for discussing stuff, but please don't wander in and start talking about total rubbish, alright?

-----------------------
EXAMPLES!
-----------------------

-------------
FORMS!
-------------

PLEASE SUPPLY THE SPRITE(S) YOU WANT USED.

RECOLOURS
Code:
Pokemon:
Colours:
FUSIONS
Code:
Base Pokemon:
Second Pokemon:
Third Pokemon: (Not advised- I'm not too good at these!)
REVAMPS
Code:
Pokemon: (PLEASE supply the sprite you want revamped.)
SNOWEES
Code:
Pokemon:
DARKS
Code:
Pokemon:
Glow?:
GLOWS
Code:
Pokemon:
Colour:
PUNKS