View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:21 PM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: [WAR X] Humor 2011 - HOLY SARDINES, BATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskapidove View Post
So this is mine, and it's kind of long, so bear with me. I told this to someone on AIM and cp'd it because I'm a lazy ass, by the way.

okay so
one day a fish is swimming just under the surface of the water
and a fly is flying just out of the fishes jumping distance
and the fish says to itself
if that fly comes six inches closer, ill jump up and eat him
and just then a bear on the shore look sand says, if that fish comes any closer, itll jump up and i can catch it and eat him
a little farther away, a hunter sees whats going on and says 'if that fly moves closer to that fish, itll jump and the bear will get it and ill shoot th ebear'
and then a rat standing behind the hunter thinks 'if that fly moves closer to the fish, itll jump and the bear will get it, and the hunter will shoot the bear, and i can get the sandwich from his pocket'
and behind the rat, a cat is watching everything and goes 'if that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the bear will get the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, the rat will get the sandwich, and ill get the rat'
then the fly drops a few inches, the fish gets the fly, the bear grabs the fish, the hunter shoots the bear, the rat grabs the sandwich, and the cat jumps and misses the rat and lands in the lake
the moral of the story is: if the fly drops six inches, the pussy will get wet
Words cannot express... HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU THAT WAS BRILLIANT

AIM: Politoed Prince