View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 11:04 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

Amber (Moltres-Human Form)
Legendary
Violet City, Johto.

"Whoa, chill out, girly. I was just putting out the flames... Or well...Trying to, at least," the girl said. She grabbed a notepad and a pen. "How do you do that? Is it some sort of flame retardant material? But how is your hair not in flames? Is it a chemical in your hair? This is fascinating. Please tell me how this is possible. I’d really like to know!”

From my thoughts, she sounded like a scientist. I thought for a second and said, “I don’t know what is in it, or how it is possible, but...” I stopped talking and thought for a second. If I told her the true story, she would probably tell everyone. If I lied, she would notice, because when I lie, the flames on my shoulders raise higher than usual. I knew I would regret this later.

“Actually, I’ll be right back, I’m sure I know a Pokémon that could help you understand.”

I ran over the bridge, starting to float ever so slightly, and dashed into the woods. Once there, I transformed into Moltres. My necklace was still on, but otherwise I was now a bird with flaming wings and a flaming crest. I flew up and out of the forest, heading toward the tower. I gracefully flew downwards when I saw the human that had been asking the questions.

My bird instincts told me to fly away, but I didn’t. I wasn’t going to run from a human.