Old 07-04-2011, 11:45 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: [WAR X] WAR X RP - The Circle of Life and Death [RP]

Niusha and Shadowfang
Pokémon Elemental
Endla Forest (Outskirts of Parasanti)
Affected RPers: White Wolf, Charmander, Altrius

After a while of looking around, I noticed another couple of people. One was acting quite crazily, the other...I couldn’t tell. I thought back and remembered seeing people like these two at my school. There had been a crazy kid in my class one year and the next there had been a person...a person I just didn’t quite get. These people, however, weren’t the same two.

Caoimhe soon replied to the two intruders. "No, we're not. But you've placed us in a predicament--now that you have seen us, we can't simply let you walk away, " she said.

The reply from the intruders was unexpected and actually got me ready to kill someone.

"Look, we're not here for trouble. We're here to get back to our home town, and have no interest but to pass,” the boy said through gritted teeth. "It's not our fault you had to murder some Red Knights. Now please clear a path, or we'll have to do it ourselves, and it won't be pretty."

I laughed at his tiny threat. Sure, the two Pokémon with them could kill a few mages, but we, as a group, outnumbered them and the Pokémon. If you had a group of people, each with an evolution of Eevee, the opponents were toast. I knew many tactics to try on these two if they even tried. The mages didn’t only have powers, but they also had Pokémon and weapons.

"We don't have anything to do with you, nor do we want to have anything to do with you. We'll move on and completely ignore you or whatever, I could care less," the boy finished. Apparently he didn’t know what I was thinking at the moment. The girl got off the Ferrothorn and his spikes came out.

“I never said I wanted to hurt you, but you two have officially pissed me off.” I reached for my pocketknife, my smallest weapon that I had, and stepped towards the mages surrounding the humans. I hadn’t let the blade slide out yet, but I would if I had to. “Now, I know I don’t lead these mages, but if you leak our little hiding spot out to anyone, I swear, I will hunt you down and kill you.”

I wasn’t controlling what I was saying. My temper had gotten the best of me, and I knew it.

Shadowfang’s next actions surprised me.

The little Umbreon ran through a small hole in the wall of mages to stand beside the intruders. Instead of attacking them, it simply turned around and started barking and snarling at the mages, bearing his teeth. What the hell he was doing, I had absolutely no idea.

“Shadowfang, you get over here right now,” I commanded. Sadly, the command was answered by more barking and snarling. I soon made out what he was barking about and said it aloud, “Shadowfang thinks these two wouldn’t report us. I hardly believe the Umbreon, but he just might be right.”

(Shadowfang likes White Wolf's characters much xD)