View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 07:39 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beartic Tundra View Post
I'm no trying to be rude, but I'm tired and irritable. It seems the default answer for any question regarding something being reffed is "Check the Compendium" as if we haven't already. It, like everything, has flaws and isn't the Great Big Book of Everything. And again, in reference to your battle, I don't appreciate being called out publicly like that. You easily could have PMed me.
Sorry, I'm just saying that the answer to a lot of the questions asked here can be found on the Compendium or in the Ref/Ranger handbook. :/

I'll take note that you want to be contacted via PM/IM about issues in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Let me see if I can help any further. Let's say Pokemon A, a Rattata, is asleep. In the compendium, it says that a Pokemon that is asleep stays asleep for six actions unless it rolls to wake up. The ref rolls to see if it wakes up and it fails. Now, lets say that Pokemon B, a Shinx, uses a move that ups its stats. Does the ref roll for Rattata to wake up? Or, if Shinx attacks Rattata and does damage, does that count as one of the six actions that Rattata is asleep?

Does that help at all? If not, then I'll try again if needed since I know what Beartic is trying to ask.
Hmm, I think I get it now; the roll for a Pokemon to wake up is before it's action. So the wake up roll is twice per Round, regardless of what move Shinx uses (other than moves that wake up the sleeping Pokemon). Does that answer the question? D;