View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 06:30 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Smile My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

If I could name one western animation that has taken the world by storm over the last few months, I'd have to say it is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Created by Lauren Faust, who was also involved in the production of The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, My Little Pony is an amazing show that has been noted for its vivid artwork and strong characters.

Now I know what you're all thinking: "Harry, why are you watching a show created for little girls?"

Because it's awesome, the songs are catchy and the episodes are well-written. I had my doubts when I first watched it... and now I'm an avid fan. (So much so that I've envisioned Pokemon/Pony cross-fiction).

If you don't believe me, check out the show for yourself! All My Little Pony episodes can be found on Youtube. I recommend you watch Winter Wrap Up. It's a great episode that introduces you to all of the main characters.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.