View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default [WAR X] A Second Chance

A Second Chance

I remembered back then, when I had heard the cries of agony around me every single day. Those were the times when the repetitive desperate pleas to the doctors were no surprises too. Since I could do nothing else, I could only listen. From their voices, they seemed so familiar and close to me, but completely distant... There was a sort of barrier that was separating me from them. They are ... my family.

What is the day of the week today? Heck, I don't even remember anymore. Everyday seemed to pass slowly and quietly. Gone were the days where people sobbing away was common. It was completely quiet now. I could still do nothing, but listen. However, as time starts to pass, I started to get more scared. I felt alone. My family didn't seemed to have visited me as much as before - they seemed to have given up on me.

I want to be able to communicate with them; I want to tell them that I could still hear them. But no. I've been here ever since the motorbike accident, and out of the five senses, I could only hear now. In a way, I felt relaxed since all I had to do was sleep in a comatose. I've never been so scared before though. I felt like my energy was being sapped away from me slowly, yet constantly. I want to be given a second chance at life. I don't think I should be denied of that just because of an accident.

Just then, for the first time in such a long while, I've seen white light through my eyes. The darkness was chased off quickly, and I had almost wanted to hug the light, for it had given me a huge amount of strength and comfort. Is it time for a second chance? Or is this the end ... ?