MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: [WAR X] WAR X RP - The Circle of Life and Death [RP]

(LATENESS IS EVIL)

Niusha and Shadowfang
Pokémon Elemental
Outskirts of Parasanti
Affected RPers: White Wolf of the Snow, possibly Charmander009

Caoimhe had ordered her Glaceon, Grace, to use Icy Wind on the opponents, yet neither attack; mine nor hers, seemed to work. The dragon attempted to shoot out another Flamethrower, this time at Grace, but his master jumped out of the bushes and attempted to hold him down.

The Ferrohorn’s master, a girl, came out from her hiding spot. The Pokémon’s spikes disappeared and it allowed the girl to sit on it.

"Ryugaun," the tri-headed dragon’s master scolded. "You are so freaking stubborn. One day it's going to get you killed. It almost did!”

I was surprised that the dragon’s master had scolded the dragon. The dragon, apparently named Ryugaun, had probably been afraid of mages or something. Maybe he thought we were intruders, I didn’t know.

Caoimhe signaled for some mages to circle the intruders, as they did. I myself stood a few feet away from them, but not too far. She stepped towards the twins and their Pokémon and asked, “Who are you? And what business have you here?”

The boy seemed to be the one to answer. "I'm Kozanar, and that's Tsuki," he said flatly. He apparently wasn’t use to responding to demands from people. "And why we're here is something personal, that we don't exactly want to bore you with." He was silent for a moment, but soon continued talking. "Besides, I could ask the same for you. From what you left of those knights, it doesn't seem you're on a flower-picking trip or anything,"

I knew not to talk, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t mad. No one comes into our land, says they have private business here, and then say they should ask us the same thing Caoimhe had asked them.