View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR X] WAR X RP - The Circle of Life and Death [RP]

Tsuki & Kozanar Estrada
The Cullen
Outskirts of Parasanti
Affected RPers: Charmander009, Moonkit, Altruis

Ikuja didn't like this at all. If there was one thing he hated, it was being completely surrounded. Of course, he had quite an enjoyable counter method, but as long as Tsuki seemed calm enough, he was fine with it. And at the moment, her mind was as even as a ruler. And Ryugaun suddenly resisted Kozanar's hand, ready to try and take out the surrounding soldiers, but his hand was replaced gently by his foot, and Kozanar gave another snap.

I'll have to teach Ryu some manners later. I swear...

Got any ideas on how to get out of this situation, Koz? Tsuki glanced at her twin. He returned the glance.

Nope. Just have to go along with it.

"I'm Kozanar, and that's Tsuki," the male twin said flatly. Responding to demands weren't usually his thing, but it seemed they didn't have a choice. "And why we're here is something personal, that we don't exactly want to bore you with." Because of course![/i] we wouldn't want to do that~~~![/i]

Koz...

I know, I know.

"Besides. I could ask the same for you. From what you left of those knights, it doesn't seem you're on a flower-picking trip or anything," he said nonchalantly, giving a little shrug, accompanied with the upwards flicker of the eyebrows. Spite glowed like the fires of the earth inside of his mind, but he knew that he had to be open to anything, especially if it meant getting out alive.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."