View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR X] WAR X RP - The Circle of Life and Death [RP]

Tsuki & Kozanar Estrada
The Cullen
Outskirts of Parasanti
Affected RPers: Charmander009, Moonkit

****, Tsuki, you know I can't let them sit out there and get hurt.

Koz, you know we're seriously outnumbered. As far as we know, we don't have any backup, either. But... you're right.

What the freak do you want me to do, then?

Well... Instead of tossing meaningful, message-carrying glares at him, she leaned over and whispered into his ear...

If you weren't crazy, Tsuki, you wouldn't be my sister, I guess...

Ikuja threw up a Protect at the last minute, but shuddered as he felt the protective bubble around him grow cold as the wind passed over it. As the wind rapidly approached, Ryugaun's brain churned as he thought of how to avoid the move. Suddenly, his wings shot downwards and he was propelled up, above and out of reach of the wind. As it died down, he dropped back down to the earth, glaring at the Glaceon. A Flamethrower churned in his jaws, which parted slightly.

Kozanar leaped from behind his Hydreigon suddenly, his arms hooking around the psuedo-legendary's neck. Ryugaun dropped immediately, startled, and as he landed, Kozanar placed his hand on the side of the Hydreigon's head, in front of his 'mane', and then pushed it down to the ground gently, but firmly. As Ryugaun got over his shock, he lifted his head to make a move to get up, but Kozanar snapped the fingers of his free hand and the dragon immediately dropped his head, freezing.

With her twin's Pokemon subdued, Tsuki dashed out from the undergrowth, making Ikuja look back at her. The Ferrothorn instantly withdrew his thorns into his body and Tsuki sat on him. The Ferrothorn dropped his body to the ground, miffed.

"Dammit, Ryugaun," Kozanar growled. "You are so freaking stubborn. One day it's going to get you killed. It almost did!" Rubbing his temple with one hand, he dipped his head, closing his eyes for a moment. Opening them, he looked back up. Mages, he snarled in his mind, but absolutely nothing on the outside showed his disgust. Normally, he'd be spitting at their feet, but Tsuki's voice in his head silenced him.

Don't. You. Dare.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. He's a bit..." Kozanar glanced at his dragon Pokemon, glaring slightly. "...impulsive."
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."