View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Lessening dependency on the Staff Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
Please refer to every single post you ever wrote in the forum change threads before you call someone out on their behavior. ;)
It doesn't matter if you've apologized for it or not. You're being a hypocrite.

LOL'D at how YOU suddenly say COMPLETELY out of nowhere something stupid about knowing languages and then you're saying to get back on track. Plus you were the one that started the Watergate discussion. Troll harder.

lol'd about how you're still sticking to the whole "THEY DIDN'T SHOW US ANYTHING" story.

p.s. we already had a couple of mods come in here and tell you all what practically goes on in the mod boards. :/ So much fail.

I wouldn't worry about making the mods bring anything outside of the staff boards. I mean if it was as large-scale as a forum change, yes, that's reasonable, but I doubt we're going to have something as large as that happening again for a long time. I think from here on out it's just going to be minor changes on the boards.
What I think you're trying to say is that you want almost every little proposition to change the forum in minor ways to be posted on the Front Desk. I think that's stupid. That's what the staff boards are partially there for, to discuss things like that and determine whether the idea should be shot down or brought up to the members, and usually by then it's finalized. No one wants to go through a million pms discussing the same thing. Unlike us, they're smart enough to know what the forum needs, how it works, and have the leadership skills to pull it off. That's why THEY have moderatorship and everyone else doesn't. Now if you want a more APPROPRIATE example to use for this instead of the Watergate incident, let's use the passing of a bill, but very loosely.
A) You notice how that was the first and only time I actually troll'd (insulted people that much) on this forum?

B) Yes, and I used it as a simple example, and yet 3m0d0ll started to essentially ask what happened and why I'd use it as an example.

C) 3m0d0ll also commented on my grammar, if you were reading the quotes, which I remedied.

D) I, as you have seen, can troll, which is not implying I am doing so now.

E) Excuse me, but if you read -Pichu Boy-'s comment, you will know where I stand on this. So, in the name of keeping things on track, Jessu, please stop commenting about a past argument which 3m0d0ll and I ended last night (<For me anyway xD).