View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:40 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Lessening dependency on the Staff Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Thumbs uuuuuuup good sir. This, exactly.
That's pretty much exactly what I just said. =_=||
Quote:
Well, obviously the officials do not know how it is going to affect an ordinary member.

No, ****, dude. >_> I can't know for sure how a person will react to something, all I can do is try to create something that they will like and want to be a part of.
Quote:
Think of it this way. Do you think it is right for your government to sneak behind your back like Nixon and the Watergate incident (extreme example, but think of it that way).
Government and politics don't interest me, so I have no idea what you're talking about. But I can only assume that my Government was doing what it thought was best for the American people.

Is this subject going to be another one of those things that you b*tch about and treat other people with disrespect until you get your way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
As an admin of a site myself, I'll have to say that it's a lot more rewarding most of the time to surprise everyone with a new feature instead of everyone seeing you work out the bugs in it. And then too there are some things we don't want people to see until we're done with it. I'd say if it's something big and sitewide that affects a lot of people like the reorganizing apparently did, then maybe a thread outside the staff boards asking for feedback would be good, but otherwise it's just unnecessary.

My two cents; spend them where you will.
This. Exactly this.