View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 02:27 AM
Giratina Offline

Default [WAR X] Fanfiction Sector

WAR! WAR! WAR!
Welcome one and all to the fanfiction sector of WAR X! I'm your host, Giratina. Things will get rolling quickly, I promise... but first we have some regulations to run over.

RULES.
1. All entries must be your own. Plagiarism is not nice, boys and girls.
2. All entries must relate to Pokémon. This is fanfiction, not creative writing, which means that Pokémon must be present in your entries.
3. All entries should be one-shots. They can be related, but please don't make multiple chapters of the same story.
4. All entries must fit the theme. If I don't see how your entry connects to the theme at hand, I will tell you immediately. This is so that you can present your point and how it connects.

ENTRY.
The form is thusly:
Username:
Team:
Title and link to story:
JUDGING.
There will be two winners of each week; first place, gaining three points for their team, and second place, gaining two. This is for a total of twenty-five points. The stories will be judged by the following criteria:
Theme adherence: ten points.
Characterization: ten points.
Plot: ten points.
Grammar/syntax: ten points.
Creativity: ten points.
This is for a grand sparkling total of fifty points per entry.

WINNERS.
Week one: Kai-Mei
Week two: k_pop
Week three: Charmander009
Week four: Kai-Mei
Week five: Kai-Mei

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 08-01-2011 at 09:20 PM.