View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:25 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: .;The NEW Academy of Sprite/Pixel Art ;. - [Sign up to improve or teach now!]

I'm going without the form, sorry, but I'll still state everything that is within the form (If I really need the form, its in a spoiler at the bottom)

Hi, I'm Moonkit, but you may call me Moon or Tokyo. I think I am worthy of being a teacher in spriting. I can teach people how to splice with more than 3 Pokemon, how to recolor, do Infernos/Pillow shades, hologramify Pokemon, retype, Trainer Cards, Disquise (To an extent), and how to reverse color. I have been spriting since about October 08. I can be contacted on Facebook, AIM, on here (Pe2k) via PM, or sometimes Skype. I can be contacted any time between 7:30 AM and 9:00 PM PST on sundays/saturdays/summer days, and from 3:00 PM to 8:30 PM Pst on weekdays starting September first.

Spoiler:
Name: Moon or Tokyo
Teacher or apprentice: Teacher
What you can teach: Fusions (4+ Pokemon), Recolors, Trainer cards, Holograms, Infernos, Pillow Shades, Retypes, Disquises (To an extent), Pokemorphs (To an extent), Reverce colors, Glitches.
How long you've been spriting: Since about October '08
How you can be contacted: FaceBook, AIM, Pe2k-PM, SOMETIMES Skype.
From 7:30 AM-9:00 PM Pst.

Last edited by MoonKit; 06-24-2011 at 12:29 AM.