View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Left Behind [RP]

(Ooc: NES2 is on vacation, so he gave me the duty of bunnying Kemp while he's gone.)

Lesha the Pikachu
Route 5, EST 12:01 PM, June 15th
Team Theta Leader
Affected RPers: N/A

Lesha still couldn't see Nimbasa City-and henceforth, Route 5-on the horizon, yet she swore they were 3/4th's of the way there. She tried to check her compass, only to realize that it wasn't present in the bag (Holk put it in the boat before he starts pushing it).

"Da**it!" Lesha yelled. "Lost the compass! I swear we're nearby, but I can't tell! We could be going south, for all we kn-"

It couldn't have been timed better. A Wailord decided that it needed to breathe, right now, right where Team Theta's boat happened to be. The only sign of this to Lesha was the Wailord's body rising up from the ocean, bringing the boat up with it.

"-Oh crud." Lesha said.

The Wailord burst forth the water that it held in it's blowhole, which was quite a lot of water, and with it, Team Theta's boat. All of the boat's occupants were immediatly shocked, and everyone was yelling.

"AAAAAAAHH!!!"

And with a splash, the whole boat, and all of it's occupants, safely landed, within sight distance of Route 5.

"...That was rather conveniant..." Karazin said.

The remainder of the way there was short, and hiding the boat was easy, thanks to a conveniantly placed shrub. Most of the Pokemon nearby weren't looking at the oceanside-miracuosly, their landing was secret. As was planned.

And now, all that remained was to wait. The waiting game was not one anybody liked playing, but it was one that Team Theta had to.

Kemp, Bunnying rights from NES2
Route 5, En-Route to Driftveil City, EST 12:01, June 15th
Tamed
Affected RPers: Vulpes Vulpes.

Kemp was just about to tell Doc his plan to get to the other side of the river, when someone else that could do just that decided to get charitable.

"Oh, you need to get over?" Said a voice. Kemp turned around, and saw an Eelektross, it's intimidating appearance weakened by the femiline quality of her voice. "I can carry you over." She said.

"But aren't you an-"

"I've gotten that a lot, but me and my kind can swim, no problem. So, whaddaya say?" The Eelektross said, cutting Kemp off.

Kemp turned to Doc. "Well, I guess she'll help us cross the water...I guess that's the plan for that."

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!