Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: X-Force: America's Dawn(RP)

Nalani Hyland (Fogbound)
X-Force
Wind, Cloud manipulation
Enlightened School for Mutants; Countryside near New York

"Oh Nalani, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." The girl who’d just collided into her spoke apologetically, "I hope you're alright. I didn't hurt you did I?"

Lani shock her head gently, although she was a little dazed. She was heavier than Amy, and thus, her kickback wasn’t a bad. In fact, though her balance was lost, she managed to regain it before hitting the tiles below. The other blonde managed to pick herself up before Nalani could offer help, her checks turning red, most likely out of embarrassment.

"Nalani, please come in here with me. I need to discuss something with Mr Smith and then there is something I wanted to talk to you about." Amy added, with a smile, before turning back toward the door and stepping inside.

“Oh…okay” Lani replied, feeling a little nervous, despite the friendly gesture. She shyly stepped behind the other girl, entering her old classroom. Upon first glance, it didn’t look as if anything had changed. However, her attention quickly refocused on the young teacher and the trio of students he seemed to be talking to. Which… Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi? Nalani was a little surprised to see her friends still here, although it made sense, since she hadn’t seen them leaving.

"Ah, Vengeance, have you got those reports I requested?" the blue eyed man asked, leaving Lani confused. Why did he address her as such? It didn’t seem like an error…

"Don't worry sister, these three are new recruits to the X-Force. Isn't that right?" From this response, the ash blonde figured Amy probably reacted to this name somehow, although she couldn’t tell from behind. However, her focus was more on what he said which left her more puzzled then before. He then shifted, gazing at her friends, expecting a reply.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }